2 thoughts on “language-of-the-wolves-decoded-by-the-shia-scholars-mp4

  • 04/05/2019 at 10:28 PM
    Permalink

    This is ignorant and disgusting.

    Reply
  • 04/05/2019 at 10:35 PM
    Permalink

    This is so biased. You hateful fools. This is totally a false depiction of them. This vid is true about a minority group of shias which is still continually decreasing. The majority eg 95% arent allowed to hit them-self but the other 5% choose not to follow that. Making it seem like all do this is invalid. Fake news. Disgusting media.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.